We provide our clients with an independently hosted DNS platform that offers an extra layer of protection, security and redundancy.
Our hosted DNS service is powered by DNSimple which provides an easy to use web interface for adding and removing domains and DNS records.
Our managed DNS service separates your email and web servers from your domain name which ensures that if our server were offline, your email or DNS would be unaffected.
Here is a summary of the security aspects offered by DNSimple
- A network that consists of 5 points-of-presence around the world
- Servers that have rigid access control and only provide access to the services that are required on that server. Their infrastructure is regularly updated to incorporate patches and updates.
- All data is backed up on a regular basis to off-site backups.
- Account passwords are stored with one-way encryption so even they do not have access to them.
- They provide two-factor authentication for accounts using Authy, a two-factor authentication provider. Two-factor authentication can be set up for your account page
We offer the following packages on DNSimple:
- Single DNS domain set up and ongoing management
- Multiple DNS management
- DNSimple set up and consulting
- Assistance in setting up your very own Vanity Name Server
- Email Hosting via Google Work.
- External DNS management services